Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Touch of Asia







I have always been attracted and influence by Asian art and antiques. The quality, incredible craftsmanship and design are just a cut above rest. The design aspect ranges from very intricate carving to a simple elegance. I love to find these vintage Asian treasures to use in my work, there's nothing better than starting with an incredibly crafted piece to work with. The piece guides the design for me, I just bring it back to the honor that it deserves or the original artist deserves. I am very lucky to have access to these parts through my families antiques business it's in my blood! If you ever get a chance to go to a museum that has Asian art or antiques you should take the time to check them out, you will be amazed! lisascala.com

No comments:

Post a Comment